Trouble Making Payments?


Trouble Making Payments?


If you are having trouble making your mortgage payment and your loan is being serviced by Inspire Home Loans or on our behalf by Midwest Loan Services, we may be able to work with you to enable you to catch up on your payments or assist you in avoiding the loss of your home through foreclosure. Your specific situation will help us determine which of the following solutions or combination of solutions may be available to assist


Repayment Plans

Repayment Plans permit you to bring your delinquent loan current by making payments, typically, over a three to six-month period.


Forbearance Plans

Forbearance Plans are temporary plans that permit you to make reduced or no mortgage payments for a specific period of time providing you with time to improve your situation and get back on your feet.


Loan Modifications

Loan Modifications are permanent changes to the terms of your original mortgage to make payments more manageable. A Loan Modification plan may involve a trial period before the permanent modification.


Pre-foreclosure Short Sale

A Pre-foreclosure Short Sale allows you to sell your home for less than what is owed when you owe more than what your home is worth. This option will allow you to avoid foreclosure.


Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure or Mortgage Release

Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure or Mortgage Release allows you to transfer ownership of your property to us when you are unable to sell your home and will allow you to avoid going through a foreclosure. You will need to assist in obtaining approval from any subordinate lien holders on your property.


Disaster Relief

Disaster Relief may be available when you have been impacted by a natural disaster, please contact us directly for more information.


Documents You need to Provide

In order to review any request for assistance, please complete the forms below and return it to Midwest Loan Servicing:


To receive information from the Department of Housing and Urban Development or a HUD certified counseling agency, please call phone number 1-800-569-4287.

If your property is located in the State of Washington, and you would like to speak to a counselor, please call the Washington Homeownership Information Hotline at 1-877-894-HOME phone number (1-877-894-4663). You will be connected to a counselor who is near you that can help.

There are many possible solutions to managing your mortgage during these tough times. The most important step you can take is to contact us for assistance today. If you have questions regarding the servicing of your loan, please call Midwest Loan Services at phone number (800) 262-6574, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time or email them at